POSITION: Monitoring and Evaluation Associate
TERM: Full time, 1-year commitment, Renewable
LOCATION: BHC Building, 3rd floor, KG Ave 7, Kacyiru, Kigali-Rwanda
REPORTS TO: Evaluations Manager
Inkomoko Entrepreneur Development is a full-service business development firm focused on growing small to medium enterprises. Our services help our clients develop and improve their capacity. Founded in 2012, Inkomoko identifies Rwandan entrepreneurs and provides them with business education, mentorship, and strategy consulting, so that they can grow their businesses and create jobs for others.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Inkomoko seeks a highly talented and experienced M&E Associate, to work directly with our entrepreneurs and a growing start-up team with core responsibilities as follows;
- Data entry in Excel/Google Sheets
- Translations into Kinyarwanda and French from English, and back translations of English to Kinyarwanda and French
- Data collection, conducting surveys in any of the above three languages and potentially also Kirundi on tablets
- Focus group discussions, facilitating and taking notes in FGDs and transcribing data
- Analyzing data in excel, including creating pivot tables and writing summary reports
- Communicating with clients about trainings and data collection days
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking individuals who can bring lasting impact to our work. We are looking for candidates who will navigate fast-paced and resource-constrained environments with enthusiasm, patience, a sense of humor, and imagination.
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- 2+ years of work experience in relevant or applicable field
- Experience with using Ms Excel, Ms Word and Ms Powerpoint
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Shows perseverance, personal integrity, and critical thinking skills
- Must speak and write fluent English, Kinyarwanda and French. Kirundi would be an added advantage
- Bachelor Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Research, or any other related field.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Colleagues who are passionate that entrepreneurs will transform the continent
- Flexible, collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of professionals
- Challenging work, and the opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- Ability to make an impact and contribute to economic growth in Rwanda
In your cover letter please include the following:
- Describe any experience you have working with entrepreneurs or SMEs and why you are passionate about the opportunity to support entrepreneurs in Rwanda.
- Your net salary expectations for this position Include your name and “M&E Associate” in the email subject line.
Deadline of application: Position open until filled. First resume review on 8th January, 2018.